Saturday, November 21, 2015

It's That Time of Year....

I've been busy getting things ready for my booth and to tell the truth it seemed a little strange to be decorating sleds...But then...today we got snow, not feeling so strange now.

 So I put a bow and some greens on the small sled it looked pretty good but seemed a little skimpy
 same thing with the larger sled..looked pretty good but something was missing.



 So, I had this pair of girls ice skates and had intended on selling them as singles to put in a wreath or sit on a shelf, whatever...
 This is where they ended up, I added a clothes pin snowman to the red country sled and now it looks complete.

 The Victorian- ish sled got a white ice skate and a pearl necklace

 It, too, now looks more complete...with me, more is better,  I  hardly have one of anything, well, I only have one fridge and one range, but that really is all I need. But when it comes to collecting, yep, more is better. But that is a blog all by its self..maybe at a later date.

That's all I have for this time I'm painting a toy stove and fridge for my granddaughter, and had better get bact to it before my paint brushes dry up on me, yuk.

So, till next time...

From my porch to yours...

Have a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment